Server Team 20121120 meeting minutes
Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.
- Meeting Actions
- Daviey to fix the release bugs report
- everyone look through http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-r-tracking-bug-tasks.html#server
- apw, smb and Daviey to talk about a dependency break for xen-hypervisor-4.1- for some nova packages
- Raring Development
- jamespage, smoser, and Daviey were looking through blueprint specs last week. Most looked good, comments were made where additional detail was needed. They haven’t finished going through all specs yet.
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- jcastro, m_3, smoser, and utlemming will be at AWS reinvent next week.
- Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
- smb and apw reviewed of Xen re-adding qemu-dm. Could be ready to be uploaded soon, though the previous upload still in r-proposed may need to be dropped.
- apw, smb and Daviey need to talk about a dependency break for xen-hypervisor-4.1- for some nova packages
- bug 1078926 “raring instance failed to find EC2 datasource” has an upstream fix, but it may not yet be final.
- Agree on next meeting date and time
- Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Nov 27th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.