Archive for May, 2012

Server Team 20120529 meeting minutes

Posted in Ubuntu Server meeting minutes on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 by roaksoax

Meeting summary

  • Review ACTION points from previous meeting

ACTION: zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage. (roaksoax, 16:03:34) ACTION: email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership (roaksoax, 16:06:47)

LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/hardware-q-kernel-version-and-flavors (rbasak, 16:31:39)

  • Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
  • Open Discussion

ACTION: : Anyone interested in taking care of bug #972077 to ping smoser (roaksoax, 16:39:21)

  • Announce next meeting date and time

Meeting ended at 16:42:05 UTC.

 

Action items

  • zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage.
  • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • rbasak to drive migration to ubuntuserver.org
  • To finish BP documentation and mark them Review ASAP!
  • Anyone interested in taking care of bug #972077 to ping smoser

 

Action items, by person

  • zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage.
  • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage.
  • rbasak to drive migration to ubuntuserver.org
  • Anyone interested in taking care of bug #972077 to ping smoser
  • To finish BP documentation and mark them Review ASAP!

 

People present (lines said)

  • roaksoax (91)
  • Daviey (34)
  • arosales (18)
  • jamespage (15)
  • smoser (13)
  • rbasak (10)
  • ubottu (10)
  • meetingology (10)
  • smb (9)
  • zul (8)
  • utlemming (5)
  • Ursinha (4)
  • hallyn (4)
  • m_3 (3)
  • SpamapS (2)
  • lynxman (2)

Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.

Advertisements

Server Team 20120522 meeting minutes

Posted in Ubuntu Server on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 by s3hh

Meeting started by s3h at 16:01:01 UTC. The full logs are available here.
.

Meeting summary

Votes

Action items

  • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
  • zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks
  • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle

Action items, by person

  • arosales
    • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
    • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
    • arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle
  • Daviey
    • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • jamespage
    • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
  • Ursinha
    • zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks
    • arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle
  • zul
    • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
    • zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks

People present (lines said)

  • s3h (75)
  • SpamapS (56)
  • arosales (23)
  • zul (22)
  • Daviey (19)
  • jdstrand (16)
  • Ursinha (15)
  • rbasak (9)
  • jamespage (8)
  • smoser (7)
  • ubottu (7)
  • meetingology (7)
  • roaksoax (5)
  • smb (4)
  • hggdh (4)
  • jimbaker` (3)
  • m_3 (3)
  • lynxman (1)
  • utlemming (1)