Server Team 20091202 meeting minutes
Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.
Review ACTION from previous meeting
ACTION: ttx to review status of bugs the following bugs for any missing info
- 455625: lacking some reproduction, the Eucalyptus team marked it invalid
- 460085: missing some feedback from the Eucalyptus team, basically the results of their long-standing rampart tests
- 461156: fixed in Lucid, SRU pending
ACTION: mathiaz to compile a list of easy merges for publication
- Will be sent to mailing list as well
Check blueprint status and progress for the week (jib)
- Feature Definition Freeze is this week.
- All Alpha2-targed blueprints must be approved by then.
All non-Alpha2 blueprints will have at least summary, rationale & user story in the spec, and any notes taken from UDS
- Non Alpha2, but ready for review:
- To track progress during Alpha2, we will:
use http://www.piware.de/workitems/server/lucid-alpha2/report.html for global tracking
- do a quick summary of status in the meeting for each alpha2 spec, starting next meeting
Assigned and to-be-assigned bugs: http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/team-assigned/canonical-server-assigned-bug-tasks.html (jib)
- Nothing assigned to team
Weekly SRU review (mathiaz)
eucalyptus “the CC is returning incorrect networkIndex values on describeInstances” [Critical,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/454405
php5 “Need to upgrade integrated zip module” [Undecided,Fix released] https://launchpad.net/bugs/485760
krb5 “Strange behavior of libkrb5 since karmic …” [Undecided,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/489418
2009 Server Survey announce: http://nicolas.barcet.com/drupal/en/2009-server-survey-announce
Nick Barcet announced the 2009 Server Survey. To improve exposure, any of you that can republish the announce on a loco planet or some other means do relay the info in the next couple weeks. So far, the plan is to keep the survey up at least until mid-january. Nick will shortly send an email to the server ML with the same information.
- Spamassassin – 3.3.0 will hit beta “soon”, Daviey emailed the DM to ask if he wants to work together to get the package updated.
Mdz & sabdlf covered server specs for Lucid yesterday. Sabdfl was very pleased with the work that was put in.
Agree on next meeting date and time
Several people would prefer the meeting to be slightly later in the day. ACTION on jos to coordinate with Maria & Kirkland to find a more suitable hour if possible.
- Until further notice, next meeting will be on Wednesday, December 9th at 14:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.