Ubuntu server team meeting notes for 20130611
== Meeting information ==
* #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 11 Jun at 16:01 — 16:24 UTC
* Full logs are available here.
== Meeting summary ==
=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
Arosales expected to have the new burndown chart by the end of the day.
=== Saucy Development ===
There were no critical release bugs at this moment. Daviey asked that
everyone take another look to make sure blueprints are all correct.
* ”ACTION:” everyone look over blueprints one more time
=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (plars) ===
There were some failures late last week with the server image, but those
are all good now except the floodlight test, which kernel team will bisect
=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb) ===
Regression testing against dkms packaging is still todo. smb was waiting
for a list of dkms packages, Daviey wanted all. jibel had mentioned having
a prototype ready.
=== Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak) ===
No new updates or questions. No updates yet on go 1.1 in saucy on arm,
so rbasak was going to look into that.
* ”ACTION:” rbasak to follow up on go 1.1. saucy arm issue
=== Open Discussion ===
There was some discussion on post-meeting work not being regularly done
by meeting chairs. Since everything is nicely documented in the server
guide, it was agreed that a weekly reminder to the meeting chair to
follow the steps therein would be useful.
* ”ACTION:” rbasak consider telling hallyn to add a todo item to meeting checklist to remind meeting chair about the wiki page checklist.
== Action items ==
* (carried over) arosales: create a overview topic bp for servercloud
* everyone look over blueprints one more time
* rbasak to follow up on go 1.1. saucy arm issue
* rbasak consider telling hallyn to add a todo item to meeting checklist to remind meeting chair about the wiki page checklist.