Archive for October, 2011

Server Team 20111004 Meeting Minutes

Posted in Ubuntu Server on Friday, 7 October 2011 by s3hh

The meeting minutes with full irc log can also be found here.

Agenda

  • Review ACTION points from previous meeting
    • hggdh and SpamapS to discuss SRU verification work for bug 750371 at next meeting or before
    • jamespage to look at bug 655533
    • Daviey, smoser, hallyn to follow up on bug 801494
    • Deadline for ODS is today
    • smoser, utlemming and smb to follow up on Bug 854050
    • utlemming to figure out qemu image situation
  • Oneiric Development
  • Ubuntu Server Team Events
  • Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
  • Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
  • Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (NCommander)
  • Weekly Updates & Questions from the Ubuntu Community
  • Open Discussion
  • Announce next meeting date and time

Minutes

Much of the team was away at ODS. Oneiric development is currently focused on final critical bug fixing.

The question was asked whether keystone would be shipped in Oneiric. There were concerns about its readyness. Daviey will follow up with ttx etc for guidance.

Meeting Actions

  • hggdh and SpamapS to discuss SRU verification work for bug 750371 at next meeting or before (hggdh to test)
  • jamespage to follow up with jhunt on udev/lvm bugs including 801494
  • smoser, utlemming and smb to follow up on Bug 854050
  • utlemming to figure out qemu image situation (carry-over)
  • Daviey to talk to ttx and keystone honcho for guidance about oneiric package

Agree on next meeting date and time

Next meeting will be on Tuesday, October 11th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.