Server Team 20101116 meeting minutes
Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with the irc logs here.
- ALL: please check the SRU tracker https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/SRUTracker and help out with verification
- robbiew to review /ServerTeam wiki
- SpamapS to email a concrete proposal for addressing SRU verification backlog
- There are a great number of unnasigned SRU-nominated bugs. We should try tomake progress on the lucid ones before 10.04.2. SpamapS will devise a concrete proposal for addressing the backlog and email it for comment.
- hggdh sent out a call for packges running testsuites during build. He got some more packages to build, and they are already on the process.
- Robbie’s main focus with blueprints is to identify work we know we can’t do. For the most part, looking good. He hopes to have it all sorted by Friday.
- After almost 10 minutes spent discussing maverick SRUs, it was suggested that while they had been important to discuss immediately after release, they should now be globbed into the big list with lucid ones. Skaet will be sending an email about a bi-weekly meeting to cover SRU’s. Serge will remove them from the server team agenda.
- hggdh is working with zul to take over part of the SRU process.
Agree on next meeting date and time
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, November 23d at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.