Server Team 20101012 meeting minutes

Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.

Meeting Actions

  • ACTION: mathiaz to send out a call for ideas on ubuntu to the puppet community (carry over)

  • ACTION: ALL to mark maverick assigned specs as “Implemented” or Deferred

  • ACTION: jjohansen to look into virtual kernel bug status (658461)

  • ACTION: jjohansen to look into t1.micro java lockup bug (634487)

Review ACTION points from previous meeting

  • ACTION: mathiaz to send out a call for ideas on ubuntu to the puppet community
    • mathiaz was unable to attend, action point carried over to next week
  • ACTION: smoser to get skaet info on how to publish EC2 images
    • DONE ec2 images were published along with the rest of 10.10
  • ACTION: Everyone to celebrate the 10.10.10 release in their own unique ways
    • DONE emphatically

Postmortem for Maverick (ttx)

  • Close your specs
    • ACTION: ALL to mark maverick assigned specs as “Implemented” or Deferred

  • SRUs (658227, 600174)

    • Everyone should keep a close eye on high priority bug candidates for SRU to maverick.

Natty development

  • Opening: Syncs and Merges (ttx)
    • Natty will open soon, now is the time to start looking at merges
  • Natty specs preparation (jib)

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)

  • QA and BugSquad are phasing out the ‘regression-potential’ tag, and it should not be used anymore. regression-release, regression-proposed, or regression-updates should be used to signal even potential regressions.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (jjohansen)

  • Phantom load bug fix in lucid has not landed yet but should soon
  • ACTION: jjohansen to look into virtual kernel bug status (658461)

  • ACTION: jjohansen to look into t1.micro java lockup bug (634487)

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Documentation Team (sommer)

  • sommer was not in attendance

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Ubuntu Community Team (kim0)

  • Reminder that this is UbuntuOpenWeek

  • kim0 has been talking with some community members and getting them fired up about contributing, with 8 potential contributors. He would appreciate volunteers for mentoring them.

Open Discussion

  • RoAkSoAx has an HA UEC-CLC setup using cluster stack (pacemaker, heartbeat), he would like to discuss this further at UDS during a cluster stack focused session.

Agree on next meeting date and time

Next meeting will be on Tuesday 2010-10-19 at 1800 UTC – #ubuntu-meeting

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: