Server Team 20100518 meeting minutes

Review ACTION points from previous meeting (ttx)

  • No action points

Maverick Blueprints and Specs

  • Please have a look at specs where you are set as drafter, and set them to “Drafting” if you started drafting. Some reassignment/balancing may occur
  • Feature Definition Freeze is June 17th. specs should be considered due for approval by May 27, which means they must be submitted for review by May 25th.
  • For Server Team work, the Implementation section of the SpecTemplate is largely replaced by the Work Item tracker.

  • this is the merging period, so please have a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Merging

  • [ACTION] ttx to confirm spec submission deadlines with Jos

  • [ACTION] ttx to walk SpamapS through the spec process

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)

  • hggdh expects to handle the UEC Testing spec with some input from mathiaz and smoser

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (jjohansen)

  • mathiaz asked about a bug on his x201 laptop. Very server-ish, indeed.

Weekly SRU review

Open Discussion

  • The Canonical Server Team has grown, adding
    • SpamapS (Clint Byrum): Web/Ops stack
    • Davey (Dave Walker): UEC
    • ccheney (Chris Cheney): Desktop Team on loan to server team for some UEC related work.

Agree on next meeting date and time

The next meeting will be: Tue May 25 18:00 UTC 2010

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: