Server Team 20100518 meeting minutes
Review ACTION points from previous meeting (ttx)
- No action points
Maverick Blueprints and Specs
- Please have a look at specs where you are set as drafter, and set them to “Drafting” if you started drafting. Some reassignment/balancing may occur
- Feature Definition Freeze is June 17th. specs should be considered due for approval by May 27, which means they must be submitted for review by May 25th.
For Server Team work, the Implementation section of the SpecTemplate is largely replaced by the Work Item tracker.
this is the merging period, so please have a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Merging
[ACTION] ttx to confirm spec submission deadlines with Jos
[ACTION] ttx to walk SpamapS through the spec process
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (hggdh)
- hggdh expects to handle the UEC Testing spec with some input from mathiaz and smoser
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (jjohansen)
- mathiaz asked about a bug on his x201 laptop. Very server-ish, indeed.
Weekly SRU review
- There was a session at UDS discussing improvements to the SRU process. This will result in a blueprint and work items.
- The Canonical Server Team has grown, adding
- SpamapS (Clint Byrum): Web/Ops stack
- Davey (Dave Walker): UEC
- ccheney (Chris Cheney): Desktop Team on loan to server team for some UEC related work.
Agree on next meeting date and time
The next meeting will be: Tue May 25 18:00 UTC 2010