Server Team 20091223 meeting minutes
Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.
Review ACTION points from previous meeting
Most of the assignee were not attending the meeting.
ACTION: jib to talk to robbiew about ecryptfs in ubuntu
Check blueprint status and progress for the week
- server-lucid-eucalyptus-karmic-retrospective: on track
- server-lucid-eucalyptus-merging-and-packaging: on track
- server-lucid-seeds: on track
- mathiaz is preparing the final list of packages and will ask for feedback on the remaining items.
- server-lucid-euca-remote-autoregister: 50% done, slightly slowed down by 1.6.2 integration work, on track
- server-lucid-uec-testing: on track, even though the completion rate is low.
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (jjohansen)
ttx brought bug 499785 – nic-usb-modules should include asix to the attention of the kernel team as it is needed to help test UEC in laptops environments.
mathiaz mentioned he had asked the kernel team for feedback on dropping the kernel-package package to universe.
Blueprints for post alpha2
Once alpha2 is out, the server team will look at the next set of blueprints to be implemented. Some of them still need more discussion which will happen during the next meeting on January 6th.
The following blueprints will be reviewed:
server-lucid-asterisk-integration (dyfet, Daviey)
Agree on next meeting date and time
Next meeting will be on Wednesday, January 6th at 14:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.